Friday, November 10, 2006

Somehow I'm expecting a lot of vague posts, which, other than conveying a sense of whatever emotion you want to emit, more or less serve only as an inside joke only one person is part of. Thus I shall persist to be as un-vague-like as possible! Everyone else... probably won't (but... prove me wrong!)

I did intend to try to see whether there was a direction this blog was meant to take, then I realised that with 11 different posters there's no way in hell that everyone can write in a unified direction. So it's going to be 11 people writing in seperate ways and possibly making references to previous posters or their posts.

It's only my first post and I'm going to hog up space! Hoho! Seeing as how there's nothing desirable for me to do in the very near future, space will be hogged.

Ant's Rant #1: Lines you see in other people's blogs that serve no purpose

Line 1: "You know who you are."
E.g.: "I HATE YOU AND YOUR POMPOUS ATTITUTE, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE"
Most of the time, the person who writes this is most likely, WRONG! In fact, it is most likely that if someone writes this line in a blog addressing someone else in mind, that someone else will:
a) Not read the blog, thus making the entire statement useless
b) Not know that he is being addressed, because the post is most likely crafted in such a way that it could be addressed to anyone (unless there are psychics to whom the post was addressed to)
c) Know who he is. I know who I am. Male, 17, etc. etc. other details which shouldn't be revealed in public online domain.
I mean chances are, if you do ever read the words "you know who you are", the "you" won't be referring to you.

And if I do come across others, I will continue Ant's Rant #1. Until then, Ant's Rant #2 when I'm bored and actually remember this blog.

AND OHMIGOSH THEY CLUMP ALL THE LINES TOGETHER MAKING THIS POST SO CLUTTERED.

No comments: